is an enjoyable program designed to meet the developmental
needs of school-age children. Champions encourages children
to challenge themselves and explore their world.
Champions provides a safe environment for children while giving
them choices to participate in the activities that interest
them such as:
• Outdoor games that provide physical development
• Theatrical fun where kids can "ham it up"
• Science exploration where science comes to life
• Brain teasers and games
• Relaxation with music and books
• Getting a head start on homework
All programs are state licensed and accept financial assistance
& After School Kindergarten Enrichment
to Knowledge Learning Corporation (KLC) School Partnerships!